We are looking for a structured and results oriented Equity Specialist to join our Compensation & Benefits team in New York. You will play an important role to support our Employees Stock Option plans. You have high integrity and can think analytically. In return for you great efforts, we will offer you a stimulating and challenging role in an exciting and fast-paced international organization. This is a full time employment located at our New York Office.
What you’ll do
- Provide support related to our Employee Stock Option Plan, including managing our quarterly granting process and answering daily questions from employees and managers
- Support in exercise process
- Consistently improve our Employee Stock Option plan process
- Become an expert within our equity systems
- Strengthen our communication towards employees regarding Employee Stock Option matters
- Support HR and Payroll in Employee Stock Option matters
- Support with reports and analytics
Who you are:
- You have an educational background from a legal or economics discipline
- You have about 1-3 years working experience, preferably within the legal field
- You have experience within managing share based incentive plans
- You have high integrity and are reliable and accurate in everything you deliver
- You feel comfortable and calm in dealing with legal documents
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- You are easy going and an unpretentious team player
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Spotify.