Associate Product Owner
We’re looking for an experienced ad tech product professional to help grow and evolve the application of our data for use in product development, partnerships, and monetization. Spotify is actively investing in its audience capabilities in a way that benefits our users, advertisers, and ecosystem partners.
As the Associate Product Owner , you will own and maintain our current suite of audience products. Working with leading partners and massive datasets, you’ll be the bridge between idea and execution for successful data partnerships. In addition, you’ll work to insure stakeholders understand and use our data through intuitive interfaces.
What you'll do
- You will manage end-to-end audience integrations to ensure we are implementing solutions to grow revenue while protecting our data assets
- You will work with our engineering teams to insure the quality and hygiene of the data we generate as a team
- You will work with our analysts and stakeholders to insure we are presenting data in a clear and coherent fashion
- You will support and grow a global team supporting our ad solutions
Who you are
- You have BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- You have experience with managing a custom set of ad solutions and concomitant systems and services.
- You have 3-5 years of sell-side or buy-side ad tech or audience buying experience
- You have experience with SQL-like interfaces, Tableau, QlikSense, and data processing/data warehousing
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
- You have advanced technical understanding of Google ad serving products and audience/DMP solutions
- You have prior operational oversight of data management platforms
- You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.