In today’s complex business environment, an organization’s adaptability, agility, and ability to lead constant change through innovation is key to success.
Spotify's Business Information Systems tribe is now hiring a passionate P2P application expert to drive technical and IT service management for the Coupa SaaS service supporting our Procure-To-Pay process. The expert will play a central part in planning the long-term future of the P2P footprint within Spotify. This role is based out of our New York office, and will require some travelling.
You will be a forward-thinker, use a proactive and growth mind-set, be a great verbal and written communicator, a tactful diplomat, a strong analyst, and thorough problem solver.
What You Will Do:
- Act as a focus point for technical management related to Coupa Procurement, Invoicing, Open Business Network and Supplier Information Management services
- Partner sincerely with business sponsors and stakeholders to identify business objectives and priorities to enable business 10x growth and seamless operations from end-user point of view
- Define, agree and report on internal service levels related to business KPIs, and to drive towards fulfillment using both technical monitoring and a strong feeling of responsibility
- Cooperate with our internal Jira Service Desk to enable front-line support and training to users
- Collaborate cross-atlantic with business units, technology teams, support teams and external vendors
- Define and execute on release and configuration management strategies, including test aspects
- Troubleshoot complex process, application and functional issues and manage these to resolution
- Drive changes end-to-end, defining functional and technical requirements for application extensions and integrations, sometimes also doing actual development and configuration work
- Contribute in implementation, P2P integrations development, and roll-out of Spotify’s new ERP system - NetSuite
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant product and SaaS offerings
Who you are:
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
- You are familiar with complex business problems and have exposure to P2P processes supported by Coupa services
- You have 3+ years ERP applications experience (some related to Coupa), including technical management and development such as developing integrations with other ERP platforms, application extensions, and system administration
- You have at least a fundamental understanding of Segregation of Duties and SOX controls
- You have experience and knowledge of business processes related to some of: Source-to-Pay, Procurement Contract Management, Record-to-Report, Expense Management, Tax Management, and Cash Management
- You have experience and knowledge of some of the following platforms: NetSuite, MS Navision, Concur, SalesForce, Kyriba, WorkDay, MuleSoft and Jira
- You have understanding of EDI, cXML/XML, XSLT, DOM, HTML and other Internet-based technologies
- You have previous customer support and regression testing experience, ideally involving automation of this
- You have excellent investigation and diagnostic skills
- You have the ability to build sound relationships and clearly communicate expectations with team members and management
- You have experience of working with diverse teams and influencing strategy, tactics and execution in a playful manner
- You can work independently and as part of a team
- You believe music makes the world a better place