AdvancePierre Foods, a leader in the food industry, is a rapidly growing company that values a talented, diverse and dedicated workforce. We have an opening for a Financial Analyst- Pricing in the Foodservice Business Unit. Our rapid growth allows us to provide a wide array of developmental opportunities, and we reward associates who are results-oriented, live up to their commitments, and who can align their work activities with the goals of the organization.
GREAT BENEFITS! (Medical, Dental, 401K Match) COMPETITIVE SALARY!
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Financial Analyst – Pricing will be tasked with supporting the Strategic Pricing function in the Food Service BU for AdvancePierre Foods. The ideal candidate will build on prior educational and professional experiences to further develop strong data analytics skills and answer complex, high-impact questions with data. Reporting to the Finance Manager - Pricing and Analytics, this person will conduct qualitative and quantitative internal data analysis and external market analysis, manage pricing models, and support internal and external customer needs to help guide Food Service ’s pricing strategy. The analyst will help conduct business process analysis to help improve pricing operations and management. This position will work in a highly collaborative environment and take proactive ownership to ensure customers’ pricing systems are synchronized with APF and work to eliminate defects in a timely fashion.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Participates in strategic pricing development and implementation
- Functions a subject matter expert on pricing data management in the ERP System.
- Establishes periodic reviews of all pricing tables, weights and customer details contained in the ERP system and communicate any changes needed to the Pricing Systems Analyst at least once a quarterly and as needed for all exceptions.
- Participates in review of financial performance of all categories, including pricing scenarios, market share, sales and profit generations.
- Collaborates closely with all Pricing Customer (internal and external) to resolve disputes in a timely manner.
- Develops reports that provide insight into FS Pricing Accuracy. Assist in developing pricing models, tools and performing quantitative analysis of results.
- Provides dashboards that convert market data to useful information.
- Provides context and analysis on the drivers of pricing metrics and performance versus enterprise objectives.
- Manages the New Product Development process for all FS channels.
- Gathers and reviews market data and trends for pricing new products.
- Monitors cost and raw material fluctuations.
- Analyzes price relationships between products.
- Assists with price elasticity studies. Track and measure incremental sales and margin associates with price changes.
- Supports Pricing Council, Dashboards and Analytics.
- Provides core pricing and trade analysis in support of month-end Plan and Budget deliverables.
- Strong pricing analysis skills
- Excellent communicator – speaks and writes clearly and succinctly.
- Demonstrated excellent systems knowledge, including ERP systems, Microsoft Office expertise, especially in Excel, and BI software.
- Strong process creation and improvement skills.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and an affinity for numbers.
- Ability to lead and work with and in cross functional teams.
- Contributes to a culture of excellence and team work.
- Initiates ideas that will ensure the highest data integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.
- 2+ years related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; finance or marketing related experience is a plus.
If you are interested in this great opportunity with a competitive salary, please apply now!