AdvancePierre Foods, a leader in the food industry, is a rapidly growing company that values a talented, diverse and dedicated workforce. We have an opening for Executive Assistant, to SVP of Human Resources. Our rapid growth allows us to provide a wide array of developmental opportunities, and we reward associates who are results-oriented, live up to their commitments, and who can align their work activities with the goals of the organization.
GREAT BENEFITS! (Medical, Dental, 401K Match) COMPETITIVE SALARYGENERAL JOB SUMMARY
This is a unique role that combines both executive-level administration duties as well as the opportunity to own projects
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide daily coverage for the break period for the corporate receptionist. This specifically means sitting in the receptionist area to handle calls and visitors during the lunch period every day.
- Manage complex calendar scheduling (focusing primarily on coordinating meetings across parties both in the Cincinnati area and dispersed across the organization).
- Handle all administrative aspects of new hire on-boarding for new corporate associates in the Blue Ash office and non-plant corporate associates in other locations. This includes scheduling on-boarding meetings between new hires and key stakeholders, entering new hire information into our online workflow relative to IT devices, office space, etc.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the company and our office space vendor for the purposes of customizing, building-out and otherwise changing office layout.
- Summarize weekly and biweekly reporting utilizing primarily MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Examples of these reports include weekly headcount summaries, biweekly HR updates and HR slides for the monthly financial reporting presentation. PowerPoint examples can include any number of presentations for the wider HR team.
- Assist with special projects which may require extensive research, due diligence data gathering, analysis, and preparation of deck presentations/manuals (i.e. financial reporting).
- Prepare correspondence and memorandums to associates, customers, etc.
- Streamline office correspondence: phone call inquiries and emails.
- Prepare timely and accurate invoice and expense reports for payment. This will focus on reviewing and processing invoices relating to benefits, vendors and other third-parties as opposed to T&E.
- Implement and maintain an extensive electronic and physical filing system. This includes maintaining and seeking input on the HR department's internal SharePoint website as well as the HR content on the company intranet page.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies; monitor the use of supplies & equipment; coordinate the purchase, repair and maintenance of office equipment and supplies. Participate as part of the rotating weekly responsibility for the break room supplies and upkeep.
- Coordinate with staff on preparations for special events and activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven administration skills, including proficiency in grammar, spelling, composition, and proofreading.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher with strong ability to put together presentations knowing the general direction/message and without much oversight.
- Excellent discretion and judgment in handling confidential data in a discreet manner.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize workload and without supervision.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, persistent and conscientious.
- Excellent follow-through skills.
- Good organizational skills. Maintains files in a manner that allows for easy retrieval of information.
- Positive attitude that carries through on telephone and in office.
- Exemplify strong problem solving skills and intuitive "next-step” independent thinking with ability to anticipate needs and identify, improve and implement processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate, both oral and written, across all levels in the organization.
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Exemplify strong ability to be flexible, resourceful and make sound judgments.
- Ability to maintain positive relations with internal and external contacts.
- Capability to work overtime as needed.
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5+ year’s executive and administrative experience supporting executive level leaders.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher.
If you are interested in this great opportunity with a competitive salary, please APPLY now!
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
Other jobs at AdvancePierre Foods