AdvancePierre Foods, leader in food industry, is a rapidly growing company that values a talented, diverse and dedicated workforce. We have an opening for TIME & ATTENDANCE COORDINATOR. Our rapid growth allows us to provide a wide array of developmental opportunities, and we reward associates who are results-oriented, live up to their commitments, and who can align their work activities with the goals of the organization.
GREAT BENEFITS! (Medical, Dental, 401K Match) COMPETITIVE SALARY!
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Time and Attendance Coordinator will be responsible for editing and maintaining computer files for all associates in the Kronos timekeeping system.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work with Supervisors to maintain, organize and edit computer files for associate hours worked.
- Input and verify all associate schedules in Kronos.
- Verify accuracy of departmental assignments of associates to ensure proper GL recording.
- Input and verify employee vacation, PTO, personal holiday and company holiday hours and accruals based on company policy.
- Distribute payroll checks/advices to supervisors.
- Coordinate hours worked for proper payment of invoices from staffing agencies.
- Coordinate weekly approval of hours for payroll processing.
- Track vacation payout requests and adherence to company policy.
- Create batches for any payroll adjustments needed. (unpaid hours, benefit premiums owed, safety shoe allowances etc.)
- Train supervisors on Kronos system.
- Enter information and maintain various spreadsheets with regard to overtime, headcount and other necessary metrics.
- Work in conjunction with Payroll Department and associates to resolve any payroll issues
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- General problem solving knowledge is required to use in direct communication with managers, supervisors and associates, as well as outside staffing agencies.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Knowledge of Kronos system as well as excel spreadsheets.
- Word processing skills.
- Excellent math skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attendance and calm, professional demeanor.
- Detail oriented.
- Flexible to work weekends.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years clerical/office experience.
If you are interested in this great opportunity with a competitive salary, please apply now!