- Formulate, establish, and maintain accounting policies, procedures, and systems to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Consolidate multiple international operations.
- Support evaluation and implementation of an ERP.
- Coordinate communication with external auditors to ensure the annual audit and audited financial statements are issued accurately and on a timely basis.
- Maintain internal controls to ensure accounting activities are in accordance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership and coordination of accounting functions and cash flow management.
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with GAAP for external use, and internal reports for management decision making.
- Manage the assets, obligations, and cash flows of the business.
- Manage the treasury function and daily cash requirements.
- Oversee the maintenance and reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Oversee accounts payable, billing, collections and accounts receivable, fixed assets, and general ledger.
- Interact with other departments on special projects as needed. Identify and implement changes to continually improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and accuracy of operations and financial reporting, and support new investment initiatives undertaken by the Company.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- International experience (EMEA and Indian subsidiaries preferred).
- Some software industry knowledge/experience.
- Active CPA.
- Has previously managed in highly dynamic environments.
- 10 years of professional experience, including 5+ years of experience as a Controller/Assistant Controller or similar role in a mid-market private company.
- Treasury management experience – managing daily cash requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written skills. Ability to work independently in dynamic, fast paced, environment where adaptability and accountability are imperative.
- Strong presence with ability to communicate at multiple levels of an organization. Ability to create and maintain credible relationships with senior stakeholders and clients, often remotely.
- Tech savvy – proficiency with the entire MS Office Suite, specifically MS Excel and ERP and other accounting systems – Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Intacct, NetSuite, or similar ERP systems.
- Strong organization skills, maintenance of detailed records, attention to detail (precision is critical), and ability to juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities with very high personal integrity.
- Excellent project management, problem-solving skills such as analysis, judgment, and decision-making skills, with the ability to address both technical and non-technical audiences – ability to clearly communicate finance and accounting matters to senior management.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Jumio.