- Develop and perform all financial and operational analysis on behalf of the CFO and CEO.
- Manage and facilitate all planning and forecasting activities across the company, including development of financial models.
- Work closely with the Controller and accounting team to understand financial performance and impacts of business decisions.
- Understand global operations and develop models to analyze and forecast performance.
- Interact with other departments on special projects as needed.
- Identify and implement changes to continually improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and accuracy of planning & analysis activities.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Some software industry knowledge/experience.
- Has previously worked in highly dynamic environments.
- 5 years of professional experience in similar roles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written skills. Ability to work independently in dynamic, fast paced, environment where adaptability and accountability are imperative.
- Strong presence with ability to communicate at multiple levels of an organization. Ability to create and maintain credible relationships with senior stakeholders and clients, often remotely.
- Tech savvy – proficiency with the entire MS Office Suite; experience with CPM tools is helpful.
- Strong organization skills, maintenance of detailed records, attention to detail (precision is critical), and ability to juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities with very high personal integrity.
- Excellent project management, problem-solving skills such as analysis, judgment, and decision-making skills, with the ability to address both technical and non-technical audiences – ability to clearly communicate finance and accounting matters to senior management.
- Conceptual ability to manage and synthesize large amounts of information and evaluate a business in its largest context.
- Analytical and intellectually curious; and motivated to seek out answers and solutions.
- Ability to analyze financial and operational data, prepare reports and projections, and present to senior executives.
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Jumio.