Whitepages Inc. is a global leader in digital identity verification. Our solutions include Whitepages Premium for consumers and Whitepages Pro for businesses. Whitepages Premium provides subscribers access to U.S. public records to verify contact details, mobile numbers, bankruptcy history, criminal records, and more to facilitate trusting interactions in today’s sharing economy. Whitepages Pro provides businesses with global identity verification solutions via enterprise-scale APIs and web tools to help companies identify the legitimate customers from the fraudulent ones.
Our foundation is data at massive scale. Our open search web properties serve 55 million visitors per month and account for more than 90% of free people searches in North America. To support these users, Whitepages has developed its own fully-integrated, high-availability Identity Graph database which houses more than 5 billion global identity records. These records have been curated and corroborated from hundreds of different sources and made available to our users to deliver unparalleled coverage, accuracy, and performance. Whether you are looking up an old friend, checking out someone you’ve met online, or powering a fraud solution for your enterprise, Whitepages can help you verify identities worldwide.
The Senior Financial Analyst plays a key role in the company’s annual budgeting process and is responsible for developing financial models, updating financial projections, conducting profitability analysis and reporting on metrics. The position reports directly to the Vice President of Finance & Administration.
What you will do:
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Support the VP of Finance and Administration with developing and maintaining our annual financial operating budget and financial forecasts for all business lines.
- Play a vital role assisting business unit managers with developing their budgets and measuring performance vs. budget.
- Support the business teams in developing financial models related to generating new market opportunities or expanding existing areas of strategic focus.
Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Review and analyze preliminary financials for any necessary adjustments before final issuance.
- Develop and deliver monthly financial and key metric reports to various business constituents.
- Provide financial analysis support to business leaders, ensuring relevant data is being provided in order to measure and achieve financial and operating targets.
- Understand key business drivers; analyze trends, identify risk areas and provide suggestions for possible solutions.
- Prepare materials for management and board meetings; assist business unit leaders with meeting materials.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Develop and maintain in depth understanding of existing reporting systems within the company. Partner with engineering & business intelligence teams as needed to insure data integrity.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years relevant experience including developing financial models, forecasting, reporting and preparing variance analyses.
- Experience working inside fast paced, high tech environments. SaaS industry knowledge preferred.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to quickly synthesize results of analysis and articulate clearly.
- This role is highly cross-functional in nature and as such, the candidate must have proven ability to foster strong business relationships and influence different stakeholders across functional domains; exceptional abilities using data to drive strategic decision making.
- Advanced technical skills using Microsoft Office applications.
- Highly proficient using multiple software applications to source data and report results.
Combine all this with a dynamic, can-do culture, and Whitepages is a pretty awesome place to work for folks who want to have impact. We are a small team with a passion for what we do, and we keep our employees at the center of our mission. We host weekly events, including catered lunches and happy hours, enjoy unlimited vacation, keep a fully stocked kitchen, and work in some great cities, with headquarters in downtown Seattle, and offices in New York City and Budapest, Hungary. If this sounds like the kind of place you want to spend your days, then visit us at: http://about.whitepages.com/
. Whitepages Inc. prides itself on being an equal-opportunity employer.