- Monitor campaign performance to ensure the highest level of client service through emails, weekly calls and meetings
- Continuously manage, review, analyze and optimize the performance of campaigns for success
- Provide timely feedback to your manager and team members on client requirements and market opportunities
- Work alongside Ad Operations and Ad Traffic teams to set up new or optimize campaigns correctly
- Strategically analyze and grow assigned accounts, proactively utilizing Fyber's demand side product tools
- Supervises different teams within a larger department –supervision and development of team members
- Being in charge of a discrete functional business areas closely linked to the company's strategic goals
- Independent handling and operational management of multiple complex issues in parallel
- 2-4 years of work experience within the advertiser agency ecosystem
- Experience working in a high energy environment with agency clients it’s plus
- More than 5 years of experience in account management, advertiser operations, sales or media planning/buying, or similar position.
- 1-2 years of experience with mobile tracking/attribution partners for User Acquisition across iOS and Android it’s a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience as Team Lead.
- You have a passion for ad tech, constantly catching up on all trends within mobile and video advertising
- You possess excellent creative thinking, communication and problem solving skills
- You have a proactive, analytical and team goal-oriented approach working style
- Computer literate; proficient in MS Office, Excel, and CRM tools such as Salesforce
Attitudes, Skills and Working Style
- Understanding of overarching business problems and ability to set respective priorities
- Leadership mindset and aspiration to drive change towards team members / stakeholders
- Encouraging and promoting the long-term development of employees –situational leadership style
- Anticipate, manage and implement mid- and long-term initiatives to ensure the growth and success of the department
- Strong commitment and high achievement motivation for reaching the team and area targets
- Positive (‘can-do’) attitude and focus on solutions – Bias for taking action on problems
- Empathy and receptiveness to feedback of team members / stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade others
- Highly targets oriented and collaborative leadership style – motivate and provide day-to-day feedback to team members
What we do:
Fyber is a leading mobile advertising technology company that empowers app developers to execute smart ad monetization strategies across all connected devices through a unified mobile Supply-Side Platform. Serving approximately 320+ million monthly unique users, Fyber works with thousands of the world's leading app developers, publishers and advertisers. Fyber is a subsidiary of RNTS Media N.V.
What we offer:
- Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the mobile industry
- Platform adopted by thousands of top developers worldwide
- Join a friendly,culturally diverse team(+44 nationalities) where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, courage, pragmatism andaccountability
- The financial stability of a larger company, but, with all of the perks of a cool Berlin start-uplike food/drinks (Beer Fridays), laid back culture, and fab office space
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Fyber.