Our platform handles hundreds of thousands of requests per second and collects Terabytes of information relevant for business, production and monitoring. As part of our IT Operations team, you are in charge of the systems that store and process these amounts of data and make sure that they scale with our growth.
- Maintain and develop our large scale server landscape with ~ 200 servers and a plethora of open source services
- Scale our systems and ensure the availability of our services together with other system engineers and database administrators
- Interact with our developers on changes to the infrastructure required by new features and products
- Reinforce our cross-functional team by implementing changes to the infrastructure required by new features and products
- You focus on automation and auto provisioning of our production platform (Mesos, Docker, Chef, Puppet etc.)<span
- Support the move of our platform to the cloud (AWS)
- Tackle technological challenges of an infrastructure currently handling up to 350k requests per minute via Tomcat, Java, HA Proxy etc.
- Take part in the on-call rotation to ensure flawless operation of our products
- University degree (BS or MS) in computer science or related engineering fields
- 3-5 years of experience in IT Operations of high-available applications
- Strong analytical skills to analyze and fix bugs on our platform
- Cloud Systems experience preferable AWS and automation
- Solid knowledge of Linux (CentOS preferred), webservers (nginx/Apache), Cloud Computing, Virtualization and good knowledge of at least one scripting language (Ruby, Python, Perl, Shell,)
- Experience with security, high availability, big data solutions, storage systems, automated deployment (chef/puppet)
- Detail oriented, reliable and analytical with an proactive approach
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
What we do:
Fyber is a leading mobile advertising technology company. We are devoted to solving the fundamental business challenge faced by freemium app and game developers, generating sustainable revenue streams through ad monetization across all connected devices. Built by developers for developers, our unified platform serves approximately 330+ million monthly active users and empowers thousands of the world’s leading app developers and publishers to integrate, manage and optimize all ad revenue sources across mediation, exchange and ad serving. We are investing for the long term to build the platform that will fuel the app economy of the future.
What we offer:
- Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the industry
- Contribute to technically diverse (platforms: Unix, mobile (iOS/Android), C++, Scala, Ruby), highly scalable, open source technologies and hacker friendly projects
- Work with a high-growth, publically traded company (with over 250 employees in six years) in the heart of Berlin
- Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+44 nationalities) where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, courage, pragmatism and accountability
- The financial stability of a larger company, but, with all of the perks of a cool Berlin start-up like food/drinks (Beer Fridays), laid back culture, and fab office space
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Fyber.