We are a vibrant and ambitious company, backed by some of the world's leading investors and advisors. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to market the first listed fund dedicated to global SME marketplace lending, the Funding Circle SME Income Fund (FCIF LN).
- Formulate and manage a comprehensive distribution strategy for FCIF with a view to growing market capitalisation to £1bn+
- Proactively explore credible new marketing opportunities, utilising existing relationships and exercising initiative
- Independently arrange and attend marketing meetings with the full gamut of current and prospective FCIF investors, including pension funds, asset managers and wealth managers
- Arrange and attend Investor Seminars with key investors and investment company analysts
- Assist in primary fundraising efforts (tap or C-share issues) alongside appointed brokers
- Work closely with the broader global Capital Markets, Risk & Analytics and Communications teams
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a CF30 sales role at a top-tier asset manager, brokerage firm or private bank
- Excellent knowledge of investment companies, preferably though not essentially with a debt/alternative income focus
- Confident, presentable and able to interact directly and autonomously with a wide variety of investors and stakeholders
- Ambitious, dedicated and excited about working with highly motivated and smart individuals in an entrepreneurial environment
*The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
Are you an ambitious, proactive individual who is looking to build a career with a fast-growing Fintech company?
Do you thrive when challenged to come up with better ways to do things? Do you express yourself and have plenty of ideas, but interested to hear others’ too?
Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but know how to enjoy yourself on a Friday night?! If so, we’d like to hear from you.