There are a number of key aspects to the role that include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Create and monitor team incentives in order to encourage team performance and quantify achievements.
- Allocate subscribers to team members taking into account territories, skills and portfolio size
- Conduct bi-annual appraisals with each member of the team indentifying achievements and improvements and setting out individual and team objectives for the next period. This includes accompanying each team member on a subscriber meeting each quarter.
- Recruitment - Source, select and interview candidates for any vacancies that arise within the team.
- Oversee individual and group projects that arise on an ad hoc basis.
- Work with the Head of CRM Americas and Global Head of CRM to drive the strategy of the CRM team.
- Collate the monthly CRM Report for Debtwire to be submitted to the Head of CRM Americas
- Ensure the existing team and new joiners are properly trained in all aspects of the fixed-income market and Debtwire’s offerings
- Performance reports for the team to monitor performance and to assign bonuses
- Attendance records (holidays and sickness absence etc.)
In addition to the above you will also maintain a book of clients and fulfill the CRM role:
- Managing an existing subscriber base whilst ensuring these subscribers renew their Debtwire subscriptions
- To develop and cultivate relationships at the highest levels within these accounts
- To identify and deliver increased revenue, excellent service levels and potential new sales opportunities
- To provide training and guidance to the subscriber base, through one-on-one meetings, large scale presentations and telephone calls
An ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Be commercially driven with an outgoing personality.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to motivate others
- At least two years of experience interacting with financial professionals either in a client relationship or account management role.
- Excellent listening and communication skills and the ability to create and develop relationships at the highest levels.
- Experience in working on top tier global accounts with particular knowledge of the US top tier investment banks and law firms.
- Specialized market knowledge in fixed income and ABS markets, hedge funds / trading floors, private equity firms and law firms.
- Previous group presentation experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of customer business needs and workflows.
- Highly motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Driven to keep acquiring new knowledge that relates directly or indirectly to products, content and market developments.
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
Other jobs at Mergermarket Group
Frankfurt am Main, Germany