Purpose of Role:
Increase existing revenues through managing and retaining current customers whilst identifying and closing new business opportunities for the Fixed Income Group within that customer base
- Responsible for maintaining and growing an existing book of business to reach or exceed monthly personal target and team target
- Create and implement a growth strategy for each client according to needs, business model and opportunities for the FIG portfolio of services
- Improve and enhance overall relationship with client base, further embedding FIG into the daily process of client business
- Work closely with CRM to implement the growth strategy and ensure clients receive maximum value from the service
- Maintain regular value-add contact with clients during the course of the subscription period
- Selling additional services to existing clients by meeting and conducting trials to deliver the value proposition.
- Present live or remote product demonstrations.
- Develop and cultivate relationships at the highest levels within client base.
- Address renewals a minimum of 3 months in advance of the contract expiry date.
- Ensure existing clients renew their subscriptions through justified proposals and detailed explanations.
- Ensure all existing and potential client activity is logged in Sugar in the form of calls/tasks or meetings.
- Flag risky accounts at the earliest possible stage with management and CRM.
- Process all administrative tasks in a timely fashion.
- Hit a monthly revenue target which is comprised of renewal, new business and uplift figures
- Hit monthly activity metrics and sales targets in accordance with set objectives
- Plan business trips with a minimum of 5 meetings per day and meet with your manager to discuss the agenda in advance of the trip.
- Maintain links to the Fixed Income Editorial, Legal and Research teams for the exchange of client feedback and proactive content supply
- Represent the Fixed Income Group, at Remark events and Fixed Income industry events
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Exceptional knowledge of Fixed Income markets and our competitors
- Successful track record in Fixed Income sales and client relationship management
- Be a team player and contribute to an environment of excellence
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to client requests
- Experience working with and presenting to senior level executives
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, in a professional and courteous manner
- Strong emphasis on Account Management/Customer Care
- Strong organization, communication and presentation skills
- Takes responsibility and holds self-accountable for meeting assigned goals.
- Able to provide consistent feedback on how to improve our services
- Shows innovation in commercial approach
- Fixed Income commercial leadership in the Americas
- Fixed income commercial leadership In EMEA and Asia Pacific.
- Fixed income editorial and legal leadership in the Americas
Key performance indicators
- Achieving renewal and new business targets
- Consistent achievement of key performance metrics across the team
- Reporting and forecasting is accurate and timely
Other jobs at Mergermarket Group
Frankfurt am Main, Germany