HomeAway, Inc. an Expedia group company,is the world’s leading vacation rental marketplace with over 1.2 million listings in 193 countries. Our global platform spans across over 40 websites and 22 languages. As a part of the family, HomeAway Asia is a rapidly expanding business unit focused on emerging markets growth, while having that same commitment to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental that creates unforgettable travel experiences together.
We are looking for Mobile Engineer who can develop and maintain iOS/Android Apps, bring in innovative thought processes and best practices while also assisting in development of Backend API's.
- Ability to individually develop complete mobile applications and extend support of those apps to wearable devices (like watch, gear)
- Work directly with other Mobile developers and product managers to conceptualise, design, build, test and release products
- Develop and maintain backend APIs for mobile clients
- Design and develop product features and functionalities for various HomeAway products
- Write high quality maintainable code
- Participate in design discussions, reviews and propose/implement solutions to technical problems and challenges
Qualifications & Experience:
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of working experience on mobile products
- Experience working on Android or iOS apps using either Java, Swift or Obj-C
- Proficient in HTTP, Web Services and Restful APIs
- Well versed with Object Oriented or Functional Programming concepts
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience working on Ruby/Ruby on Rails is a plus
- Experience working with cloud based systems and infrastructure services such as AWS, GCP, etc is a plus
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team with a positive attitude
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at HomeAway.