Customer Service Representative Part time permanent position (31h)
Working days: Monday-Sunday / Bank holidays/ weekdays 5h shift (18.00 pm to 23.00) and weekends 9 hours shift on the morning/afternoon or afternoon/evening (2 days off a week)
Salary: Very attractive salary for the market
HomeAway, a leader in the travel industry and a part of one of the strongest companies in the sector globally, is looking for Customer Service Representatives based in Madrid who will be a part of a multicultural team of 20 people.
You will be focused on delivering a world-class customer experience for owners, travelers and property managers from the moment they contact HomeAway by phone or email.
• Understand our customers’ needs through excellent questioning skills
• Manage incoming inquiries over the phone and email about products and services from owners, agencies, and travelers taking ownership to deliver an outstanding resolution to our customers ensuring they are completely delighted, first time every time
• Position relevant products or services to our customers
• Committed to continually deliver new ways to help our Owners succeed in their Holiday rentals business
• Provide ideas to improve our customer experience
Who you are (Essential Functions):
• Fluent in Italian in addition to Spanish or English (Spoken and written)
• 1+ Year of customer service experience (in contact centers preferred but not essential)
• Focus on Customer Loyalty: We are looking for people who are able to understand our customer needs and deliver a World Class customer support
• Highly motivated, focused passionate about connecting to the customer
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
• Professionalism and team work; good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintain calmness under pressure
• Industry advantages: travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential
• High standards of computer literacy and keyboarding skills. Experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) are required. (Intermediate level).