● 1 Year Working Experience in ServiceDesk or IT Support Role
● Adept at troubleshooting both Windows and Mac operating systems and hardware,local and remote control tools
● Experience with remote support and remote control tools
● Understanding of Windows and OS X based software, especially MicrosoftOffice, Remote Desktop Clients and built-in utilities (Terminal, ActivityMonitor, System Preferences, Console, Disk Utility);
● Experience in integrating Windows and OS X with an Active Directoryenvironment
● Experience with 802.1x authentication in Windows and Mac OS X
● Working knowledge of local and server based OS virtualization, specificknowledge of Vmware-based products is helpful
● Basic understanding of TCP/IP based networking and troubleshooting
● Basic understanding of WDS, GPOs, and OS X preference management,
● Experience with OS X Server, especially when integrated into an ActiveDirectory network
● Basic skills in Batch, PowerShell, AppleScript and Unix shell scripting
● Experience with ticketing system
● Very good English language skills
● Ability to read and understand e-mail/messages written inEnglish
● Ability to reply to e-mails/messages with a good level ofwritten English
● Be able to communicate over the phone withEnglish-speaking colleagues and take an active part in team meetings
● Creation & deployment of Windows and OS X images, patches and applicationbundles
● Understanding of Apple's current software deployment strategy via the Mac AppStore
● Experience with JAMF's CasperSuite is helpful
● Experience setting up phones in Cisco Call Manager
● Experience troubleshooting audio and video conferencing systems (Cisco &Polycom)
● Passionate about IT and technology
● Strong communication and customer services skills to support end-users faceto face, over the phone and remotely
● Patience/methodical and logical approach to problem solving
● Confidence to bond with the existing team
● Time management skills and working independently and as part of a team
● Aptitude for self-learning
● Adheres to Code of Conduct
● Take Initiatives
● Punctuality and attendance
● Provide technical assistance, locally or remotely, through ticketingsystem/walkup or phone, for all issues related to computer systems, softwareand hardware, mobile devices and other tech tools and products.
● Monitor Service Desk for (un)assigned tickets in the queue and processfirst-in first-out based on priority.
● Follow up and post an update on any of your tickets thathave not been updated in 24 hours.
● Follow Up on Onboarding Tickets for Today/Tomorrow.
● Escalate to an upper level if needed
● Prep & assist with onboarding of new employee. Manage setup anddeployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
● Prep & assist with offboarding.
● Maintain inventory of equipment, and peripheral devices.
● Complete Conference Room Checks (including Wallboards) and follow up on anyissues.
● Ensure IT Area is tidy
● Research issues, come up with solutions and document procedures to fixproblems.
● Complete assigned Quarterly Projects and Objectives.
● Effectively communicate knowledge with other team members through trainingand documentation; creating and maintaining good documentation is a must.
● Adheres to and supports IT and Security standards, policies, and procedures.