An exciting opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for Destination Trading E-Commerce Manager to join our Global Operations team.
In this leadership role, you will develop and operate, in partnership with Supply, Marketing, Product, a Destination Performance Trading model for the business to drive ongoing identification of destination opportunities, definition of goals and objectives, triggering of actions and initiatives, results tracking and definition of best practices.
The Destination Trading E-Commerce Manager will be required to work with a high degree of autonomy but also manage and develop the Destination Trading Specialist team.
What will you do?
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Create common understanding of key destination opportunities and challenges, and set meaningful goals for Supply and Demand
• Formalize overall European plan for DM by quarter, covering all related functions and including business goals and strategy for key destinations
• Actively manage interdependencies and blockers across different functions with the goal to maximize business impact for the key destinations
Build Destination Management process
• Relentlessly work with key functions, BI, Supply and Marketing in particular, on operationalizing execution by destination
• Build & Manage the Destination Trading E-Commerce Specialists Team
• Continue to develop, enrich and make more effective Operating Model for staying on top of Destination Performance
• Help create structure and process within each function to consume destination signals when possible in an automated or workflow-based way, decreasing the amount of manual extra work needed to achieve destination focus
Destination Performance Trading
• Operate a Trading model that includes taking timely decisions on actions to convert opportunities identified for key destinations (e.g. events)
• Support prioritization and focus
• Work with business partners to remove obstacles and to bring in the resources required to succeed
• Contribute to Supply goals by destination
• Organize DM performance tracking and monitoring
Who are you?
To be successful you will bring the following qualifications:
• Strong E-Commerce Experience with preferably knowledge in the Travel Industry. Or you have a strong experience in Online Multi-Channel Campaign Management.
• Business Acumen with proven Project Management experience.
• Change and People Management
• Presentation Skills with strong Analytical Skills
• Revenue Management is a plus
• Fluent English, other European language is a plus
What do we have to offer?
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 1.2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one million page views per month. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace.
You will be building a new team and working directly with business leaders while leading Key E-Commerce Projects across various channels and collaborating with different departments. Allowing you to enjoy a full view on all aspects of the business.
In addition to an attractive salary with annual targeted bonus, we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
- Great healthcare scheme
- Target Annual Bonus
- 25 days Paid Vacation
- Regular company update talks with our C-Team
- Free Listing on HomeAway.com
After applying to this opportunity, you will go through an initial phone interview before being invited to meet our Operations Management team.
To let us know you are interested, click apply.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!