Do you like technology and the fast paced environment of the internet? Do you like working with those creating and innovating in marketing and technology? Do you enjoy a broad swath of HR support from the day-to-daycare/feeding to the strategic thinking? Do clients love you because of your sense of humor, your insightful support, and the fact that you care?
To help our business leaders managing and developing their talents but also organizational changes, HomeAway is seeking a talented EU HRBP for Marketing & Technology.
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway.com. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 1.2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one million page views per month. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace.
What You Will Do
- As an HRBP for HomeAway you’ll work with our leaders on their organizational priorities ranging from talent management and work force planning to leadership development.
- You will support, plan and lead organizational change in the business units you are responsible for, ranging from organizational design to communication planning and change management.
- You will work closely with senior executives in your area of responsibility as well as front line managers and directly with employees.
-With all groups, you’ll work to identify business needs, partner with COE teams (recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, systems) and deploy pragmatic solutions.
-You’ll work to empower managers through support, insight based on data analytics and processes so they can “listen at a different level” to the trends on their teams and come up with scalable solutions to engage and reward their employees.
- In this role, you will be a key part of the HRBP team who is expected to lead best practice initiatives with global and/or regional impact. These teams are primarily located here in London, our International HQ in Austin, other EU locations, and international team stakeholders.
- You will supervise the UK HR Generalist based in London
What You’ll Get
- You’ll have the chance to drive HR excellence with no chance of boredom. Our larger functional teams will give you the opportunity to work at scale, be creative in a large well-resourced team, and our smaller teams will provide great international exposure/feed your entrepreneurial streak.
- You’ll be joining a credible and talented HR team where people go out of their way to help each other succeed. We take our work seriously, but keep our sense of humor in place while doing so.
- You’ll also get to work with stakeholders across the globe gaining international experience in a fast pace ecommerce industry all while working in an incredible central London office space! We are not only creating unforgettable travel experiences; we are also creating unforgettable careers.
You are a qualified and experienced HRBP who thrives in a fast paced environment where people know you as a great collaborating partner. You love HR and the breadth of roles from teaching new managers the basics of performance management to sketching out organization designs with senior executives interested in aligning and energizing their resources. You are great with data, even better with relationships, and have an uncanny ability to turn a complex series of actions into elegant people friendly processes. Your ability to influence is data based and brings the human aspect into the context. You may even speak an additional language.
Managers love you because of your sense of humor, your insightful support, and the fact that you care about making them successful. When they are accepting their leadership award in the future, they might even mention your name as one of the people who most influenced their management style. Most importantly, you love technology, travel and want to be part of something great where it all comes together.
What do we have to offer?
You will join a first class HR team in one of the most successful online pure-player company.
You will be part of the UK team in our offices in London.
Based in Victoria, with The Queen as a neighbor, we are proud to say without a doubt that you will work in a modern office environment with THE Best Views of London: No more sightseeing needed for you.
In addition to an attractive salary with annual targeted bonus, we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
- Great healthcare scheme
- Target Annual Bonus
- 25 days Paid Vacation
- Regular company update talks with our C-Team
- Free Listing on HomeAway.com
After applying to this opportunity, you will go through an initial phone interview before being invited to meet our Client Solutions team.
To let us know you are interested, click apply.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!