Vendor Operations Specialist, NA
The Global Customer Experience Team has created a new NA Vendor Operations Specialist position focused on ensuring high-quality processes and performance at vendors we leverage to deliver services to our customers. This professional will work with both external vendors and internal stakeholders across all NA HomeAway brands to relentlessly improve customer experience performance in customer service, sales and operations. Critical metrics include service level, conversion, quality, customer contact rate, and costs. The Vendor Specialist will play a key role in managing vendor relationships and will play a critical role in defining process and systems between HomeAway product and process to enhance customer experience. The Vendor Specialist will report directly to the Director of Global Outsourcing and will need to work effectively in a matrices environment. This role will require domestic and international travel up to 20% of the time.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Participating in defining and implementing process and tool integration between HomeAway and third-party vendors to ensure strong customer experience across a variety of HomeAway products and services.
- Launching new vendors to handle transactional work relating to customer service, payments and operations.
- Managing vendors to ensure critical performance levels are being achieved spanning customer, operational and business objectives.
- Participating actively in the forecasting process and ensuring that staffing and scheduling are appropriate for the expected volumes.
- Participating in standard vendor governance programs, including day-to-day performance management, weekly operational reviews, quality calibration calls and quarterly business reviews.
- Leading process, policy and product programs to improve customer experience for work handled by our third party vendors.
- Ensuring adequate controls are in place to satisfy financial and compliance audits.
- Reconcile and approve monthly invoices.
- Leading other ad-hoc critical projects supporting the Global Customer Experience strategic objectives.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in a business or engineering field is required and advance degree is a plus.
- 4+ years relevant experience - vendor management, business analyst, sales management and/or customer service management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience of leading strategic, cross-organizational programs to positively impact sales and/or customer experience.
- Mastery of operational excellence techniques such as Six Sigma, lean solutions and other statistical tool sets.
- Must be able to work effectively in cross-organizational/regional team.
- Must be a self-starter, have a bias for action and be able to drive for results.
- Highly Competitive Pay
- Target Annual Bonus
- 4 weeks Paid Vacation
- Great Medical & Dental Plans
- Employee Purchase Discount Plan
- Discounted vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Free drinks & snacks
- Weekly company update talks with our leadership team
- Free Listing on HomeAway.com
- Discounted Metro Bus & Rail pass
- Electronic adjustable stand up desk
- Casual dress code