GovLoop's mission is simple: connect government to improve government. We serve a community of more than 250,000 federal, state, and local government leaders by helping them to foster collaboration, share best practices, solve problems, and advance in their government careers. We aim to inspire public sector professionals to better service through a variety of programs including research reports, online trainings, in-person events, blogs, mentorship programs, and more. GovLoop has been featured in over 125 articles from the Wall Street Journal to the Washington Post and was named one of the top places to work in DC in 2015. Throughout GovLoop's history, more than 85 fellows have worked as integral contributors to core products including research reports, online and in-person training events, digital marketing campaigns, video animation, web and graphic design, and much more. Past fellows have gone on to jobs at the State Department, OMB, National Geographic, and Deloitte among others.What You Get To Do:
What We Need In You:
- Assist in the layout and design of GovLoop written products
- Assist our event and marketing departments in designing collateral for events, including posters, icons, web banners, etc.
- Image researching, illustration and designing marketing materials and collateral for print and the web (design items like new t-shirts, business cards, powerpoints, flyers, etc.)
- Design and develop new web landing pages
- Plan, produce, and edit instructional design videos that will be used in a range of capacities from on-demand courses to promotional videos.
GovLoop is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
- Preferred Degree in graphic/web design, audio/film production, computer science or marketing, but will consider other degrees with relevant experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Experience with FinalCutProX and/or Adobe Premiere
- Experience conducting and editing audio (i.e. radio interviews or vocal).
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and a range of tasks
Other jobs at GovDelivery
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at GovDelivery.