GovLoop's mission is simple: connect government to improve government. We serve a community of more than 250,000 federal, state, and local government leaders by helping them to foster collaboration, share best practices, solve problems, and advance in their government careers. We aim to inspire public sector professionals to better service through a variety of programs including research reports, online trainings, in-person events, blogs, mentorship programs, and more. GovLoop has been featured in over 125 articles from the Wall Street Journal to the Washington Post and was named one of the top places to work in DC in 2015.
Throughout GovLoop's history, more than 85 fellows have worked as integral contributors to core products including research reports, online and in-person training events, digital marketing campaigns, video animation, web and graphic design, and much more. Past fellows have gone on to jobs at the State Department, OMB, National Geographic, and Deloitte among others.
What You Get To Do:
What We Need In You:
- Assist with the planning, coordination, and implementation of in-person and online events
- Create post-event ROI metrics reports for sponsors
- Develop slide decks, surveys, and other digital training materials
- Work closely with Salesforce, Eloqua, ON24, and additional sales forecasting and event management software.
- Support the Events Director in day-to-day operations
GovLoop is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
- Dynamic go-getter who can handle a range of tasks and is comfortable
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Past customer service experience preferred
- Past event planning or marketing experience preferred
- Desire to learn more about the planning and execution of events
Other jobs at GovDelivery
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at GovDelivery.