SADA Systems is seeking an experienced Microsoft CRM Practice Lead to join our team to assist with the design and implementation of Dynamics CRM Online Solutions. We are seeking talented individuals who have experience with CRM and can give long-term strategic vision to the CRM practice. You provide enthusiasm, a good work ethic, and the ability to learn quickly.
Projects include working with our clients and our project managers to customize implementations for organizations of various types and sizes.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, creative, enthusiastic, intelligent, analytical, and eager to take on responsibility and teach new skills. She/he will enjoy working in a fast paced and agile organization, and creating an exciting, fun, teamwork-oriented environment. We are looking for those who want to grow with SADA and are in this for the long term.
Primary Duties include the following:
Support practice building, including driving sales, recruiting, account management, consulting, and operational aspects:
- Practice Building – Contribute to overall growth of practice area through a combination of business development, talent management, oversight of delivery work, and thought leadership
- Business Development – Lead business development activities, leveraging professional contacts for the benefit of the Company.
- Team & Individual Development – Maximize team performance through an effective team approach that increases productivity and job satisfaction
- Mentor, develop, and proactively support practice capabilities per market demand
- Support recruiting and on-boarding of new employees
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- A Bachelors Degree or higher
- Experience working on multiple Dynamics CRM projects concurrently
- Experience with Dynamics CRM Online or Dynamics CRM 2013 or 2015
- Experience defining Dynamics solution architecture and functional requirements
- Microsoft CRM Certification(s)
- 5+ years experience working with cloud computing technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers.
- Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills.
- 2-4 years experience with HTML/XML, ASPX, Silverlight, Visual Studio .NET, InfoPath and Dynamics GP Dexterity.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server & SSRS.
- Microsoft certifications for SQL, VB.NET, ASP.NET and Windows Server/Workstation OS.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 experience is highly valued.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP customization skills using Dexterity a plus.
- Knowledge and proficiency in the following Microsoft server technologies:
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 2.0
- Exchange 2010, Exchange Server 2007, or Exchange Server 2003
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- DNS and related technologies
- Windows PowerShell
- Knowledge and proficiency in the following Microsoft client technologies:
- Microsoft Lync server 2010 or 2013 experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office 2007
- Windows Internet Explorer and other browser technologies
- Windows Operating Systems
- ActiveSync/Mobile Devices and mobility
- Migration knowledge from Microsoft and non-Microsoft messaging systems is a plus
- Knowledge of the customer network topology:
- Active Directory sites, trusts, and topology
- Wide-area connectivity: on-premises networks and equipment
- Wide-area connectivity: Internet bandwidth and latency
- Firewall technologies
- SSL certificates
- System Center (SCCM) a plus
- Knowledge of legacy messaging systems, including the following and others:
- Microsoft Exchange Server-based systems
- POP3/IMAP4/SMTP-based mail systems
- Lotus Notes Domino
- Novell GroupWise
- Archival systems
Why you'll love working at SADA
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- Unlimited PTO
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Lunch is provided daily!
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
- We have a ping-pong table, big screens, video games, company social events and an espresso machine!