SADA Systems sets the standard for what it means to be the top Google for Work Partner in North America. We are Google’s #1 partner across Cloud, Apps, Maps, and Chrome.
Our technical consulting capabilities are what set SADA apart from other partners. We invest heavily in our process, culture, and capabilities. We are growing our Cloud Consulting team in order to deliver new and innovative solutions in the Media & Entertainment industry. We need your help.
This role requires a team leader with a self-starting personality and deep technical skills in architecting and delivering cloud-based Media & Entertainment solutions. They will also possess unparalleled client facing & interpersonal skills, have strong follow through, and pay great attention to detail.
If the prospect leading a cross-functional team of architects, engineers, and designers building unique and innovative solutions for the largest organizations in the world excites you, apply now.
- Generate, develop and cultivate services pipeline in the Media & Entertainment industry with regards to Google Cloud Platform.
- Lead technical architecting on all projects from pre-sales through delivery / project close.
- Design and implement highly technical media processing solutions within a team environment
- Perform diligence and feasibility analyses to produce recommendations that affect customer’s technical initiatives
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge on industry and platform specific technologies
- Exceed client expectations on delivered solutions with a strong focus on performance, efficiency, and scalability
Qualifications & Previous Experience
- 7+ years design/implementation/consulting experience in the Media & Entertainment space
- 5+ years experience in infrastructure and network architecture
- 5+ years experience in end to end media solutions incorporating media acquisition, rendering / VFX, non-linear editing, OTT streaming, digital supply chain management, distribution / content delivery, media processing / transcoding, media analytics and related technologies.
- 3+ years relevant experience in technology/software sales
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Experience with traditional backend architecture patterns as related to scalable compute, replication, high availability, archiving, backup & restore, and disaster recovery/business continuity practices.
- Proven experience implementing and architecting solutions incorporating 3rd party products across multiple media & entertainment segments
- Strong programming skills in Java or Python
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on Google Cloud Platform
- 3-5 years engineering experience within a services and consulting environment
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience