SADA Systems, Inc. is a privately-held global leader in providing cloud computing and strategic IT solutions to organizations worldwide. As a Google for Work Premier Partner and a Microsoft National Solutions Provider with Gold Competencies, SADA Systems has a proven expertise in enterprise consulting, cloud platform migration, custom application development and change management services. If you love technology, and you're looking for a stimulating and innovative environment with a fun corporate culture, then SADA is the place for you! Our dedication to our clients, partners, employees and the community has resulted in some great accolades, including:
· Inc. Magazine 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 8 years straight
· Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2015
· CRN Magazine Fast Growth 150 – Fastest Growing IT Services Companies 5 years straight
Located in the heart of NOHO arts district, we offer an exciting and challenging place to work with some pretty cool people! Learn more about SADA Systems at http://www.sadasystems.com.
SADA Systems is seeking an experienced Sr. CRM Consultant to join our Microsoft CRM team.
Primary Duties include the following:
- Being the functional owner of development items for our customers and their projects
- Understanding development requirements and being able to respond to those requirements with best practice approach options
- Create project artifacts such as requirements and design documentation, implementation and readiness plans.
- Assist in the development of detailed project specifications and requirements
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- Experience working on multiple Dynamics CRM or other similar CRM projects concurrently (SalesForce, Sage, Oracle).
- Exposure to or experience with Dynamics CRM Online or Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, or 2015
- Experience defining functional requirements from the line of business.
- Microsoft CRM Certification(s)
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers.
- Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well-proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing company and/or client needs.
- 3-5 years experience working with cloud computing technology.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Business
- Knowledge and proficiency in the following Microsoft client technologies:
- Microsoft Lync server 2010 or 2013 experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office 2007
- Windows Internet Explorer and other browser technologies
- Windows Operating Systems
- ActiveSync/Mobile Devices and mobility
- Migration knowledge from Microsoft and non-Microsoft messaging systems is a plus
Why you'll love working at SADA:
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- Unlimited PTO
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Continental breakfast and catered lunch provided!
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
- We have a ping pong table, big screens, company social events and an espresso machine!