SADA Systems sets the standard for what it means to be the top Google for Work Partner in North America. We are Google’s #1 partner across Cloud, Apps, Maps, and Chrome.
Our engineering capabilities are what set SADA apart from other partners. We invest heavily in our engineering process, culture, and capabilities. We are growing our Cloud Engineering team in order to deliver new and innovative solutions in the Media & Entertainment and Life Sciences industries. We need your help.
This role requires a team player with a self-starting personality and strong leadership qualities. They must be willing to take on any challenge, and design solutions to complex problems with a deliberate and organized approach.
If the prospect of finding yourself on an engineering team building cutting-edge applications, learning new skills, and bringing your unique ideas to the table excites you, apply now.
- Produce engineering deliverables on all critical Cloud Platform projects
- Develop new software solutions from scratch that are well documented, robust, and maintainable
- Work hand in hand with Senior PM / Analyst during requirements gathering and architecture discussions and provide accurate time/effort estimates.
- Provide technical expertise during all phases of software development including prototyping, analysis, design, coding, testing, and ongoing support of application systems
Qualifications & Previous Experience
- Ability to design, develop and customize applications on Google Cloud Platform
- Work with a team on multiple projects at a time, collaborating hand in hand with team leads and peers
- Desire to learn and specialize in either Front End or Back End technology stacks
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A tenacity to solve problems and come up with creative solutions to any problem (hacker instinct and intuition)
- Highly motivated individual that is passionate about programming and producing usable, efficient, maintainable code
- Ability to analyze and solve problems logically and to abstract key components from specific details
- Experience with developing solutions for large data sets and cloud-based applications
- Comfortable with program/projects involving complex integration of disparate types of technologies/platforms and data
- Broad knowledge of systems and application development techniques, database systems/structures, technology tools/products, programming languages
- Highly collaborative – comfortable sharing ideas and asking questions with all levels of staff. Interested in building strong partnerships with co-workers and customers.
- Experience working with teams using Agile methodologies
- Experience with REST, SOAP APIs
- Familiarity with XML, JSON
- Strong desire and ability to quickly learn new concepts and be self-directed in your learning
- Familiarity with application design
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience