SADA Systems, Inc. is a privately-held global leader in providing cloud computing and strategic IT solutions to organizations worldwide. As a Google for Work Premier Partner and a Microsoft National Solutions Provider with Gold Competencies, SADA Systems has a proven expertise in enterprise consulting, cloud platform migration, custom application development and change management services.
SADA is currently seeking a talented Business Development Manager to drive business results by producing a well-managed, profitable, and growing book of business opportunities. The individual in this role will serve SADA’s clients as a trusted partner, building and executing customized business plans and predictable sales engagement processes. Successful candidates must thrive in a people-based corporate culture and be passionate about identifying new client opportunities and growing the SADA brand.
If you love technology, and you're looking for a stimulating and innovative environment with a fun corporate culture, then SADA is the place for you! Located in the heart of NOHO arts district, we offer an exciting and challenging place to work with some pretty cool people! Learn more about SADA Systems at http://www.sadasystems.com.
Primary Duties include:
- Drive revenue and sales goals through effective management of partner engagement, business development, internal collaboration, and marketing strategies
- Establish, manage, and grow relationships with key sales and marketing executives and stakeholders
- Maintain regular communication with the Market Leadership Team regarding issues that might affect the market’s sales
- Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the growth of SADA
- Participate in special projects and sales initiatives
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- Minimum of 7 years of previous sales and account management experience, ideally within a services/consulting environment
- Passionate about sales and technology
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
- Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and negotiation skills
- Strong process orientation coupled with an ability to work with virtual teams
- Budget and project management experience
- Consulting sales experience
- Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers
- Skilled at leading teams through complex technology solution sales
- Experienced and adept at aligning teams to work toward a common goal; consistently demonstrates strong people management skills
- Creative and innovative; seen as a visionary in his/her approach
Why you'll love working at SADA
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- Unlimited PTO
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.