We are Wimdu, an awesome start-up headquartered in the heart of Berlin! Initially funded with $90 million, Wimdu has grown to host over 300.000 properties in over 100 countries, connecting guests and hosts worldwide. We are on track to become Europe’s leading marketplace for private accommodation offering an authentic travel experience for those looking for a smart alternative to hotels. Wimdu has the vision, the passion and the drive to succeed and For our Lisbon
office, we’re now looking for motivated folks to join our international crew.
Are you passionate about the online business and experienced with Customer Support? Do you enjoy working in an international environment and want to be involved in building up our new Customer Support crew in Portugal? Then join our team and become part of our ongoing success!Your Tasks:
- You are responsible for our utmost priority – our clients!
- You represent our company by being the first point of contact for our clients with bookings, journey enquiries, as well as specific issues about our platform
- You advise travellers in languages such as French and English
- You are stress-resistant and always offer good advice for any request
- Most importantly: You get to know new people and are able to enthuse about our company and our “Social Travelling” concept!
- You are part of our special team where your main task is to help our guest during the booking process
- You have already gained some initial experience in handling customers via phone and email, ideally you have already worked in a Call Center before
- You speak the above mentioned language fluently - French, plus you have very good English skills
- You have expertise in selling services on the phone, ideally in the Online Travel or Insurance field
- You are well-organized, love talking on the phone and enjoy working as a part of a team
- You are proficient in MS Office (especially Word and Excel)
We offer international Start-Up Spirit based in Portugal’s capital. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to obtain a hands-on experience in a new, rapidly growing company, benefiting from a highly-motivated team. If you seek to work within a friendly and supportive environment, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities, then we are looking for you! Based in Lisbon, you will be part of building up and professionalizing a new Customer Support team and your work will directly influence Wimdu´s development and worldwide success.
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
Please use the button below and forward your application including CV, Cover Letter, and your salary expectations (fixed and variable).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Wimdu GmbH | Voltastraße 5 | 13355 Berlin
http://www.wimdu.com/ | www.wimdu.com/jobs