We are looking for a professional who has a passion for data and supplying their customers with insights. You know and love working with analytic tools, can write excellent SQL and scripts, and can use your technical skills and creative approaches to solve some unique problems in the Business Intelligence space. You’ll work closely with the product and website teams throughout product life-cycles, driving strategy and action through high-quality and timely data analysis. You are an advocate for your customers and you have a sense of ownership.
- Use data to tell a story. Make insights and recommendations to help acquire new customers, reduce customer attrition, and grow our revenue.
- Analyze, visualize, and provide analytics on significant amounts of data and build end-to-end reporting solutions to support company initiatives. Use data mining techniques to drive product strategy, reduce customer attrition and find new revenue opportunities.
- Build dynamic and rich dashboards using out-of-box features, customizations, and visualizations.
- Perform large-scale data analysis and develop effective models for segmentation, classification, optimization, time series, website behavior, etc.
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to cross functional groups.
- Explore and recommend emerging technologies and techniques to support/enhance BI landscape components.
- Write and create custom reports.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Ability to write efficient SQL statements (SQL, HiveQL)
- 3+ years experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- 2+ years experience working with either a Hadoop and/or an MPP system.
- 2+ years experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau preferred)
- Hands on and deep experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
- Familiarity with analytical techniques including regression, trend analysis, forecasting, and experiment design
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data driven insights.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at GoDaddy.