GoDaddy’s (NYSE: GDDY) mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. With over 13 million customers worldwide and more than 60 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
You, as Senior Product Manager for the GoDaddy Experience team, will lead a cross-company initiative to deliver a groundbreaking, new experience to GoDaddy customers around the globe. You will be responsible for designing mobile-first customer experience patterns, providing guidance, tools and documentation for teams across the company to light up new scenarios, and partnering with business analysts to ensure we have the telemetry and data available to evaluate success. Then you will work closely with teams across the company to generate hypotheses for how new scenarios can provide differentiated value to our customers, run tests to validate these hypotheses, and deliver the most impactful solutions to market in an agile, iterative manner.
If you have experience with experience platform design, data driven development and mobile-first UX, and are passionate about helping entrepreneurs and small businesses around the world build manage and grow their digital presence, this is the job for you.
- Partner with the design team to develop end-user facing mobile experiences designed to drive customer engagement.
- Generalize these scenarios into components of an experience platform for teams across the company to use, including defining requirements for technical components of the system, and developing tools and documentation to enable teams across the company to deliver customer experiences via the platform.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and hypotheses on how to drive customer engagement; run experiments to validate these hypotheses and determine what solutions to bring to market.
- Work closely with marketing, design and engineering to build a sequenced backlog that aligns with business priorities and customer needs, and serve as PO for the set of mobile scenarios you are driving.
- Prioritize resources appropriately across various projects, juggling current customer needs with longer-term product roadmap needs (weighing, balancing, and communicating the tradeoffs, as needed).
- Collaborate closely with our partner teams across GoDaddy and serve as a “experience platform expert" to help bring their scenarios to market.
- Be a subject matter expert on the products and competition.
- At least 6 years Product Management leadership experience, including at least 2+ years experience in mobile solution development.
- Technical program/product management experience designing, developing and deploying UX framework / UX platform components across a large organization.
- Experience with collecting, interpreting and deriving insights from data.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with product teams and serve as PO in an agile development environment.
- Demonstrated customer focus; knowledge and experience designing end-user-facing mobile experiences.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high-output, time sensitive environment.