GoDaddy’s (NYSE: GDDY) mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. With over 14 million customers worldwide and more than 61 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build an appealing online presence, attract customers and operate their business.
We are looking for a full-stack engineer with a front-end focus to be a part of our team working on the next generation of user experiences for our customers. We are a dynamic and growing company that loves what we do and are looking for passionate people to share our vision. We focus on mobile first design and interactions that will help solve the problems and needs for people trying to be great at what they do in their small business.
- You like working on leading edge technologies and languages such as Node, ES2015, React, Relay and GraphQL.
- You are passionate about doing the right thing for the customer.
- You want to work with smart people doing work that will be used by millions of people every day.
- You want to learn and grow with new technologies and opportunities.
- You have strong opinions, the willingness to express them and the ability to change them.
- You have experience working with highly agile development teams.
- You have the ability to work closely with a team of experts to design and implement very high quality code.
- You have made all this technology work together using tools like Grunt, Gulp and WebPack.
- You have the ability to create middle tiers via RESTful APIs and other technologies such as Relay/GraphQL and WebSockets.
- You have experience with DevOps and understand what deployment means using systems like Docker, AWS, OpenStack, Artifactory and Kubernetes.
- You have been active in the professional development community for at least 4 years.
GoDaddy is a proud equal opportunity employer.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at GoDaddy.