GoDaddy's mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
As a Design Support Representative at GoDaddy, you will provide inbound and outbound telephone support for all Professional Web Services (PWS) customers as our initial point of contact. You will be responsible for assisting C3 in qualifying customers for PWS products, answering customer questions and summarizing project requests which are sent to Web Builders for execution.
- Field C3 calls (including transfers and customer qualification calls)
- Outbound/Inbound telephone support (i.e. recognizing customers for their business, returning customer calls, answering and addressing customer concerns)
- Ensure clients understand the features and ability of the plan they have purchased
- Outline customer project requests, Q/A, Pipeline management and Publish
- Channel and articulate information between Web Builders and customers to ensure web design is complete and accurate
- Fill out content worksheets in Microsoft Excel for all of the new Website projects
- Strong customer service focus and behaviors (supporting dialogue and interaction with customer and placing a high importance on uncovering customer needs)
- Quality expectations in all communication and documentation
- Meeting and exceeding job expectations for the role (summarize customer project request, QA, inbound and outboundcall metrics, pipeline management, customer availability, CSS, AHT.)
- Emotion detection - Listen to the emotion in customers’ voice and word choice and respond accordingly
- Full understanding of all parties involved by recapping key facts
- Responsibility for the outcome
- Accuracy, organization, and attention-to-detail
- Validated ability to work in an exciting environment
- Good judgement to find solutions and resolve issues
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- CSS MUSTbe over 6 as of 30 days prior to application
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- One to two years customer service experience
- Essential Website Builder knowledge
- Essential Microsoft Excel knowledge
- One hundred eighty (180) days in current role at GoDaddy; or at least 90 days in your current role if this is your first internal transition
- No final written warnings (FWW) or performance improvement plans (PIP) within the 60 days prior to the date of application, or receive a FWW or PIP at any time during the hiring process up until the start date for the new position
- You must be meeting department averages for revenue, new revenue, and CSS for the past 2 calendar monthsin your existing department. You can check your stats using the internal link to the C3 Dashboard (Click here) with a time frame of the previous full 2 months
Are you ready to GO with us?
When you GO with GoDaddy, you have the opportunity to be part of something special by making a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers. Their success is our success!
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!