GoDaddy's mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
As a Design Support Representative at GoDaddy, you will provide inbound and outbound telephone support for all Professional Web Services (PWS) customers as our initial point of contact. You will be responsible for assisting C3 in qualifying customers for PWS products, answering customer questions and summarizing project requests which are sent to Web Builders for execution.
- Field C3 calls (including transfers and customer qualification calls)
- Outbound/Inbound telephone support (i.e. recognizing customers for their business, returning customer calls, answering and addressing customer concerns)
- Ensure clients understand the features and ability of the plan they have purchased
- Outline customer project requests, Q/A, Pipeline management and Publish
- Channel and articulate information between Web Builders and customers to ensure web design is complete and accurate
- Fill out content worksheets for all of the new Website projects
- Creative thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- In-depth understanding of all PWS platforms with ability to effectively communicate functional abilities as well as limitations
- Works with team members to manage the New Builds queue and provides world class customer service over the phone in every interaction
- Consultation and assistance with content creation
- Able to thoroughly complete content worksheets in detail with accurate and appropriate content to match website expectations
- Able to have thorough consultations with new customers about their vision, goals and expectations from the beginning of our process
- Has vast experience with PWS themes and uses consultative skills to choose the right match for our customer’s needs
- Responsible for managing a set of assigned projects (highs and lows) through the requirements phase with proper follow up and world class customer service
- Keeps contact with all customers to ensure they receive time bound follow ups from us with action plans
- Provides guidance to customers about their websites as a subject matter expert
- Able to break down complex problems into tasks
- Creates plans that benefit customers & follows our internal operation with a complete website build in mind
- Provides Quality New Build Send Ups
- Thorough, detail-oriented, able to prioritize tasks and is highly organized
- Self-motivated and accountable
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively, cross-functionally and with various levels of the PWS department
- Continually explores opportunities to enhance, improve, and expand methodologies and deliverables
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail
- Advanced coaching and mentoring of less senior DSR team members
- Expected to contribute, identify and drive strategic opportunities to increase efficiencies
- Strong expertise relative to the Professional Web Services overall process and values
- CSS MUST be over 8.6 as of 30 days prior to application
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- One to two years customer service experience
- Essential WordPress knowledge
- Separate quizzes will be used during hiring process to better gauge an individual’s overall knowledge of WordPress.
- Essential Website Builder knowledge
- Essential Microsoft Excel knowledge
- One hundred eighty (180) days in current role at GoDaddy; or at least 90 days in your current role if this is your first internal transition
- No final written warnings (FWW) or performance improvement plans (PIP) within the 60 days prior to the date of application, or receive a FWW or PIP at any time during the hiring process up until the start date for the new position
- You must be meeting department averages for revenue, new revenue, and CSS for the past 2 calendar months in your existing department. You can check your stats using the internal link to the C3 Dashboard (Click here) with a time frame of the previous full 2 months
Are you ready to GO with us?
When you GO with GoDaddy, you have the opportunity to be part of something special by making a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers. Their success is our success!
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!