GoDaddy's mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
Looking for a Website Builder to build and update custom web sites/stores for existing customers. Using GoDaddy Website Builder, Quick Shopping Cart and Online Store. You will manage multiple web site projects concurrently. You will understand what each customer needs to be successful online so the website you build helps them kick ass. At the same time, you will provide an outstanding customer experience in every interaction both in writing and over the phone.
- Work with Design Support Representatives to understand each customer’s site requirements, style, timeline, and goals
- Creatively update web sites using GoDaddy’s Website Builder, Quick Shopping Cart and Online Store, aligned with customer needs, feedback, and vision
- Optimize each site to be picked up by search engines based on customer needs
- Leverage the overall design layout and copy our product team has built into our themes
- Assist in quoting and scoping future website projects
- Thorough QA of every site before moving project forward
- Provide a great experience and manage our overall Service Level Agreements
- An online portfolio with examples of relevant work: Your portfolio should showcase your ability to design for the web in various styles - from conservative to trendy, from flashy to flat design, from multi-page to one-page long-scrolling. Logo & identity design is a big plus. (You’ll be asked for your portfolio during the interview process.)
- Experience managing multiple customer projects and providing world class customer service
- Demonstrated ability to understand customers’ website goals, calls to action, and desired results; and to build sites to meet these
- Experience in an advertising agency or in-house creative department is a plus
- Degree in design or related area preferred
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience and is proficient using Photoshop
- Has experience and is proficient using CSS3 & HTML5
- Already uses GoDaddy Website Builder, Quick Shopping Cart and Online Store
- Enthusiastically follows the latest web design trends
- Knows how to bake SEO principles into every site
- Is able to juggle several projects at once without dropping the ball on details
- Believes that being engaged with meaningful work is better than being bored
- Is 100% comfortable picking up the phone and speaking directly to customers
- Prides themselves on staying calm while working through customer escalated issues
Are you ready to GO with us?
When you GO with GoDaddy, you have the opportunity to be part of something special by making a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers. Their success is our success!
Internal Metric Requirements:
- Ninety days (90) with GoDaddy
- Must be in current role at least ninety (90) days
- Must have no final written warning (FWW) within 60 days prior to the day of application to this posting. Applicants cannot receive a FWW at any time during the hiring process up until the start date for the new position
- Must meet or exceed all minimum performance requirements (as applicable) in current position during the 30 day period prior to the day of application to this posting. Please check your stats using the internal link to the C3 Dashboard (Click Here)
- Applicants cannot be on a Performance Improvement Plan (PIP). Any applicant that is placed on a PIP during the interview process will be declined for the position.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!