Be a part of something special! The Workforce Analyst is the point person for analytic surrounding capacity planning, intraday forecasting and scheduling and real-time analysis. The position will also be primarily responsible for maintenance of the workforce management software solution. The Analyst will interact with senior management and requires the ability to present thorough operational plans in a clear and concise manner. This position will report directly to the Manager of Workforce Strategy and work closely with the Operational Leadership Team.
In this role, you will:
- Analyze Customer Care Center (C3) trends to forecast short term and long term staffing needs to ensure proper call coverage and service level management. Analyze trends such as call volume, AHT, and attendance, to understand and plan for potential overstaffing/understaffing conditions. Work with Supervisor of Workforce Management to provide data needed for staffing models/forecasts
- Monitor and update daily reports to effectively manage the performance of the operation to acceptable results. Assist in the development of any reports and/or processes that increase the ability of the (C3) to effectively and accurately plan acceptable performance results
- Coordinate and manage same day and/or short term non-phone related tasks and manage the workload. This includes re-skilling agents appropriately and being responsible for the health of the operational contact points, specifically our service levels throughout all media interaction types (voice, email, chat, etc…)
- Configure and maintain workforce management software. Analyze and make recommendations to ensure maximum functionality
- Deliver informational updates regarding recent, current, and future state of the business to the Manager of Workforce and Business Clients. Act as the main point of contact for all inquiries into operational performance and departmental productivity
- Identify key reporting to drive operational efficiency utilizing systems such as NICE Analytics. Partner with Workforce Strategy Manager and Operations to create and deliver reporting that satisfies an operational need
- Research and investigate operational efficiency issues and make recommendations to Operational Excellence Team on improvement opportunities
Are you ready to GO with us?
When you GO with GoDaddy, you have the opportunity to be part of something special by making a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers. Their success is our success!
Do you have what it takes?
- Strong knowledge of GoDaddy departments is preferred
- Actively display knowledge and understanding of key call center performance metrics such as service level, AHT, adherence, etc. by utilizing CUID, Orchid, Verint, NICE and UltiPro
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus with demonstrated success in problem solving, teamwork, adaptability, planning, decision making, and data analysis
- A sense of humor is required
- Ability to exercise judgment and make sound decisions under pressure
- Ability to easily communicate with agents and all levels of management
- Strong math and PC skills
- Experience with workforce management products (Verint) and phone switch monitoring applications (Cisco Webview) preferred
- Proficient with MS Office; specifically Microsoft Excel
- Excellent prioritizing, planning and organizational skills
- Understanding of basic call center metrics, processes, and practices
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt/openly accept change
- Takes accountability for decisions and actions
- Takes an active role in personal growth and self-development
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
Minimum Requirements for employees:
- Six (6) months experience with GoDaddy (date of hire prior to 11/12/13)
- Minimum of one to two (1-2) years of call center experience, preferably in Workforce Management or in a supervisory or call center management type role preferred
- No Final Written Warnings within the 60 days prior to the date of application, or receive a FWW at any time during the hiring process up until the start date for the new position
- Must meet or exceed all minimum performance requirements (as applicable) in current position during the 30 day period prior to the date of application. Please check your stats using the internal link to the C3 Dashboard (Click here)
- Applicants during time frame of 30 days prior to date of application cannot be on a Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) or receive a PIP at any time during the hiring process up until the start date for the new position
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!
GoDaddy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at GoDaddy.