GoDaddy's mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.Responsibilities:
Join our People Ops team and shape the culture of our company. We are gritty, passionate, hardworking, collaborative and incredibly fun. We believe in Go-Getters, inclusion, innovation and an environment that feels more like a family than a job. You will feel the impact of your work through close partnerships with leaders and employees as you drive large scale change initiatives across company-wide stakeholders.
As a trusted advisor to our Customer Care leadership team, you will act as an expert business partner coaching, consulting and co-designing effective organizational strategies and managing the implementation of those plans. This role requires equal parts critical thinking and practical application with teams at all levels.
- Partner closely with our Senior Vice President of Global Customer Care and the customer care management team to understand their business, and co-design solutions to turn their priorities into impactful people strategies
- Leverage your strong organizational development and change management expertise to create the right structures to meet our business, culture and employee needs
- Facilitate and drive initiatives and provide strong project management oversight to land changes and improve our company
- Champion GoDaddy’s culture and values as a leader in our Arizona offices, creating and executing plans for cultural change to drive our employee experience and engagement
- Act as a trusted and empathetic advisor to coach and mentor our leaders and our people to develop
- Work closely with our stakeholders, including their feedback and encouraging others to do the same
- Exercise strong problem solving to understand trends, as well as creativity and relationship building knowledge and skills. Join our People Operations extended leadership team as a thought leader and great partner to our colleagues across People Operations
- Thrive in a fast paced environment open to experimentation and continuous improvement
- Be comfortable shifting gears from deeply complex strategy discussions to rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- Help us develop new ways to recognize great work and help our employees grow their careers
- Leverage great communication skills; understands how to communicate large complex change across distributed locations using written, verbal and listening skills.
- Travel typically once or twice a quarter
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 10 years of HR or relevant HR Business Partner Manager experience.
- Demonstrated examples leading large scale company change and the implementation of those plans
- Broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
GoDaddy is a proud equal opportunity employer.
- MA/MS/MBA degree
- Strong organization development, change management and project management experience
- Proven track record of influencing and coaching executives to organize strategically to scale and flex with business needs, as well as the ability to relate to, influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization
- Experience working with innovative, fast-paced teams