GoDaddy's (NYSE: GDDY) mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures—helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
The Integrated Marketing Manager is responsible for the launch and coordination of integrated campaigns across marketing channels and international markets. Coordinating internal resources, agencies and market managers, this position is responsible for organizing agency and/or channel participation and managing timelines and deliverables. This person will be managing and updating project plans to communicate consistently and execute initiatives with excellence.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with the ‘client’ (region and marketing leaders) on a project-by-project basis.
- Manage the daily operations required to support the integrated marketing projects.
- Management of marketing integration planning workflow which includes the development of project Statement of Work (SOW) documentation, marketing briefs, budget tracking, and defining goals on assigned projects.
- End-to-end management of integrated marketing campaigns across the organization.
- Demonstrate leadership with the ability to unite and drive teams to deliver.
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns, provide results and recommendations to stakeholders, and assist in driving changes where necessary.
- Functionally oversee an integrated project manager team member while overseeing the launch of initiatives.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications or business; or 3 years of project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Strong use of organizational collaboration tools such as Confluence, Jira, Jive
- Self-motivated. Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven organization
- Ability to prioritize varying demands, set deadlines, and multitask
- Previous exposure to multi-channel marketing initiatives and an understanding of advertising tactics
GoDaddy is a proud equal opportunity employer.