GoDaddy's (NYSE: GDDY) mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures—helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
The Marketing Traffic Manager is responsible for the project management and delivery of all creative assets within the internal brand creative agency at GoDaddy. This person will manage and oversee all submitted work tickets to ensure timeliness for delivery and accurate scope for each work request.
- Enforcement of operating procedure workflows
- Submission and tracking of JIRA tickets for work requests
- Alignment with Manager of Global Traffic agency for project prioritization and provide accurate timelines and prioritization schedules
- Review of creative brief to ensure key elements are complete
- Assignment of resources within the Internal Brand team to execute projects efficiently
- Communication with the person requesting the project; sync up on timelines, expectations, and project status on a consistent basis
- Attend traffic meetings to update teams on the status of jobs and alert them of obstacles that may impede deadlines
- Management of delivery of final creative assets and ensure all elements are properly archived within a global database
- Experience with agency management and project management within a creative agency are highly preferred
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications or business; or Associates Degree and 2 years of project management experience
- Strong use of organizational collaboration tools such as Confluence, Jira, and Jive
- Excellent communicator, proactively shares key project and business result information with stakeholders, managers and senior leadership
- Self-motivated. Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize varying demands, set deadlines, and multitask as needed
GoDaddy is a proud equal opportunity employer.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at GoDaddy.