GoDaddy's (NYSE: GDDY) mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures—helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
GoDaddy is seeking a highly-analytical individual to translate data into actionable insights that help optimize our advertising through Television, Radio, and Sponsorships. A person in this role must have in-depth data analytics knowledge and expertise, experience in marketing KPIs and marketing strategy, and a familiarity with web analytics and advertising measurement tools and technology.
You must have strong technical skills, while being able to translate findings in a digestible and not overly-technical manner that outlines key takeaways and recommendations. Ability to understand and write SQL queries is required.
- Use data to tell a story. Generate insights and recommendations to help optimize our Television and offline marketing campaigns.
- Work with Marketing Managers and external agencies to optimize current marketing campaigns to improve performance based on associated metrics.
- Analyze, visualize, and provide analytics on significant amounts of data and build end-to-end reporting solutions to support company initiatives.
- Build dynamic and rich dashboards; show results in easy-to-understand visualizations.
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to cross-functional groups.
- BA/BS in mathematics, statistics, business + 3 years of relevant work experience in marketing analytics.
- Experience with online advertising programs (search, display, social media).
- Ability to write efficient SQL statements (SQL, HiveQL).
- Advanced MS Excel experience.
- Ability to work autonomously and make critical decisions independently. Proven communication and collaboration skills; willingness to take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities.
Additional skills that would be considered a plus:
- Familiarity with Multi-Touch Attribution and Marketing Mix Models.
- Familiarity with analytical techniques, including, regression, trend analysis, forecasting, and experiment design.
- Front-end reporting tools (Tableau).
- Web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
GoDaddy is a proud equal opportunity employer.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at GoDaddy.