GoDaddy's (NYSE: GDDY) mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures—helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
As the Marketing Specialist for our Digital Video online advertising channel, you will be responsible for development, growth and execution of GoDaddy’s video campaigns. You will manage digital video campaigns with the focus of generating traffic, acquiring customers and driving continued engagement from our current customer base within budget parameters to meet sales objectives. We’ll stretch your knowledge of key marketing practices, analytical skills and the ability to present data. If this sounds like your next growth role, please apply!
- Work with Market leads to build a strategic plan for video platforms
- Managing and executing of media channel to engage consumers with Go Daddy
- Monitoring and reporting on activity across managed accounts and markets
- Working with cross-channel teams to ensure a timely and effective implementation of campaigns, creative and other marketing activities
- Driving engagement and customer acquisitions via online video placements
- Planning and developing video recommendations and media plans
- Working with production on content and asset management
- Implementing and reviewing creative
- Testing multiple creative ads and landing pages in order to identify the most effective ad placements and message
- Testing, tracking, monitoring, analyzing and reporting of results
- Recommending new test plans, strategies and offers based on the current market status and competition
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 2 years marketing experience
- YouTube and Social media advertising experience
- Search marketing experience desired
- Ability to achieve specific results from little direction
- Knowledge of ecommerce and internet-based business models
- Experience evaluating creative messages, analyzing results and optimizing campaigns
- Knowledge of Search Engine Organic Optimization strategies a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills are required
GoDaddy is a proud equal opportunity employer.