We're looking for a Vice President, Account Management to join our team in NYC!What we need
Want to help marketers reach and influence consumers? Want to make advertising effective for brands? We’re looking to hire a passionate and motivated sales executive to lead Integral Ad Science’s Brand and Agency Account Management team, and grow our revenue through customer retention and upselling. Reporting to the CRO, you will drive our approach to account planning, renewals, and pipeline generation, and will structure and develop a high performing team to support 2017-2018 growth targets. You will at the heart of our customer operations and a crucial part of our sales leadership team. What you'll do
- Develop, grow, and organize your team to exceed account retention and upsell goals for all team members and to support growth of the company book of business.
- Ensure consistent quarterly achievement of customer retention and net retention goals through upsell, focused on driving high-quality revenue.
- Be a proactive, positive, and cross-functional member of our leadership team.
- Develop close partnerships with the Marketing, Sales Strategy and Service teams to drive continuous improvement throughout the entire sales funnel
- Experience building / managing 15+ person B2B SaaS account management organization with responsibility for managing and growing base
- 5+ years demonstrated success in leading an account management team with proven ability to lead and develop
- Established record of implementing sales and planning processes to achieve renewal and expansion goals
- Experience managing base as an individual contributor
- Experience selling to agency and brand executives; has closed new business deals
- Strong presence and able to inspire/unite a team behind a vision
- Embodies Integral’s Standard of Performance in their own behavior and how they interact with others, specifically:
- Communication: communicates directly and honestly even when under pressure
- Team-first: puts the team ahead of their own needs and fosters that value in others
- Passion: is relentless in their effort to succeed and drive the company forward
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills; strong Powerpoint and Excel skills.
- BA/BS degree in media, digital marketing, finance or equivalent experience.
- Willingness and ability to travel 20%
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry to effectively influence consumers everywhere, on every device. We solve the most pressing problems for brands, agencies, publishers, and technology companies by verifying that every impression has the opportunity to be effective, optimizing towards opportunities to consistently improve results, and analyzing digital’s impact on consumer actions. Built on data science and engineering, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in ten countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in Inc. 500, Crain’s Fast 50, Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies, and I-COM’s Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. IAS was also named to Crain’s Best Places to Work in NYC for three years running, Great Companies to Work For in NYS, and AdAge's list of Best Places to Work in the US.
To learn more about us, please visit www.integralads.com
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets