This position provides customers with solutions to a variety of hardware and software issues. Identifies, researches and resolves technical problems over the phone and via email.
- Provide first level phone support, performing problem recognition, research, isolation in a Linux environment, resolving hardware & software issues or escalating issues to Tier 2 team
- Assist and train inexperienced or nontechnical end users in the utilization of the software with its various applications
- Diagnoses browser and networking issues
- Records and/or maintains accurate information within ticketing system
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure their issue(s) are resolved and a superior customer experience is provided
- Work in a team environment
- Coordinating, working with and following up on work performed by remote field techs
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Winning Behaviors, Competencies, and Skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Flexibility to work overtime when required
- Flexibility with scheduled work shift
- Reliable and dependable
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- College degree, preferably in IT field
- 0-2+ years experience providing technical help desk support to customers using web based applications
- 0 -1+ years experience in inbound/outbound Call Center environment
Envysion is a growing and continuously evolving provider of software & video-based analytics. We were ranked #338 on Deloitte’s 2014 Technology Fast 500! Come join our team and work in our gorgeous, brand-new, custom-built office, right outside of Boulder, Colorado complete with an amazing view of the Flatirons.
While we have a ‘startup feel’ at Envysion – we’re a proven, stable and growing company with a very bright future. Eight years ago, we were focused on providing clients with video hardware, today we have grown to offer our clients the ability to use video as an analytical tool to help improve customer service/retention, coach employees, and increase profitability. We offer a unique opportunity to our clients, as well as our employees.
Culture & Perks
- Fun, casual & collaborative work environment
- Benefits including medical, dental, paid vacation, annual bonus plan and Friday Beer:30
- Recognition cash spot awards for awesome performance