The Account Executive is responsible for the professional and strategic representation of the Envysion service set to the Quick Serve Restaurant (QSR) and Fast Casual Restaurant market. Using a strong network of relationships, the Account Executive will sell our full line of software services. This position requires the individual to have a strong personal and professional brand, and the business acumen to understand how the product can solve business requirements.
- Develops and manages relationships with customers through prospecting and networking to accomplish sales objectives.
- Conducts extensive research on prospects to prepare a sophistocated sales approach that incorporates a political alignment strategy, positioning Envysion value proposition to critical business needs and thoroughly evaluting the compete strategy to give the best opportunity to succeed.
- Creates winning sales plans for specific accounts to increase win rates.
- Act as a “solutions expert” consultant by helping partners solve their unique business issues and strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales quotas in new business each month and completing sales reports as requested.
- Work with the sales team to share ideas and new business development strategies.
- Generte new business by prospecting, conducting market analysis, cold calling and face-to-face meetings with business prospects.
- Establishes and cultivates relationships with networking partners.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years successful technology, cloud based or software sales experience
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business and exceeding sales targets
- Trained in sales methodologies and has demonstrated application (Miller Heiman experience preferred)
- Extensive business networks
- Ability to adapt to an evolving marketplace.
- Strong verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
- Solid business acumen
- Understanding of technology systesm, internet applicatios, and the ability to interact with C-level personnel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and SalesForce.com.
- Ability to work in an office environment
- Ability to use the computer key board for extended periods of time
- After hours networking and customer interaction required
- 20-50% travel may be required
Manchester, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Envysion.