ipsy is an innovative fast-growing beauty company headquartered in San Mateo, CA. We are looking for an experienced Mobile Software Engineer to join our growing engineering team and work on iOS and Android projects. The ideal candidate is hands-on and thrives in a fluid, high-performance, entrepreneurial environment with a passion for learning and innovating.
- Expert level knowledge in the area of mobile app development
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Have published at least one application to the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store
- Know Java and at least one other programming language really well
- Be comfortable with third-party API integrations
- Be comfortable with databases: schema design, queries, performance
About ipsy:ipsy is the world’s largest and most passionate beauty community. The community is centered around a beauty sampling service called the Glam Bag and premier content produced by ipsy and its partner creators. Since being founded in 2011 by top YouTube creator Michelle Phan, the company has grown dramatically. On the sampling front, ipsy ships to over 1.5 million subscribers every month; on the owned content side, ipsy reaches over 20 million people every month through stylist videos and social posts.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience with React Native or other cross-platform frameworks
- Experience with e-commerce platforms, shopping carts, payment gateways
- Experience with analytics platforms
- Experience with Spring, Grails, Rails, or other application frameworks
- Experience scaling large applications
- Experience with AWS
ipsy has built a results-oriented team packed with seasoned beauty, e-commerce, tech, and studio professionals in offices in the Bay Area, NYC, and LA. The company has received over $100M in growth capital from premier investors including TPG, Sherpa and top industry insiders. Watch a video about working at ipsy here and consider joining our growing team!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Ipsy.