ipsy is quickly building the world’s largest and most engaged beauty community. We are looking for a rock star candidate to be our Event Partnerships Coordinator who will support the Generation Beauty sales process and all event activations, and assist with servicing brand partners, and carrying out day-to-day administrative tasks.
Generation Beauty by ipsy is a unique beauty event that brings together the leading online beauty/fashion/lifestyle influencers, beauty lovers and top beauty brands for a weekend of inspiration, networking, and fun. In 2017, ipsy will be hosting five (5) Generation Beauty events across the US and Canada. The Event Partnerships Coordinator will be responsible for supporting all five (5) events throughout the pre-event planning process to post-event analysis.
The ideal candidate will be a positive self-starter who has excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills, with a strong interest in events and beauty. This role reports to the Event Partnerships Manager and works out of ipsy’s New York office.
- Draft and send all event sponsorship agreements
- Respond to incoming questions from brand partners in a timely and professional manner
- Prepare and customize pitch materials, brand feedback surveys, and event recap presentations
- Collect and track all marketing assets and required documents from brand partners
- Update master brand planning document regularly and share with appropriate internal and external teams
- Work closely with other members on the Events team to support the planning process and execution for all ipsy events
- Work directly with Programming and Marketing departments to coordinate website updates and social media commitments
- Work directly with Studio Operations and Talent departments to plan and execute Generation Beauty influencer activations
- Work closely with the Brand Partnerships department to identify new Generation Beauty brand partners
- Participate in pitch and planning calls as needed
- Provide on-site support at all ipsy events
- Monitor competitor activity
- Provide general administrative support to the Events department
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales, marketing or event planning role preferred
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external brand partners
- Flexible demeanor and ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently, with a strong ability to set priorities and juggle multiple projects
- Highly organized with an attention to detail and an incredible work ethic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to provide excellent customer service to brand partners
- Willing to ‘roll up the sleeves’ and do what it takes to get the job done
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT) and Google Documents
- Flexible schedule and willingness to travel
ipsy is the world’s largest and most passionate beauty community. The community is centered around a beauty sampling service called the Glam Bag and premier content produced by ipsy and its partner creators. Since being founded in 2011 by top YouTube creator Michelle Phan, the company has grown dramatically. On the sampling front, ipsy ships to over 1.5 million subscribers every month; on the owned content side, ipsy reaches over 20 million people every month through stylist videos and social posts.
ipsy has built a results-oriented team packed with seasoned beauty, e-commerce, tech, and studio professionals in offices in the Bay Area, NYC, and LA. The company has received over $100M in growth capital from premier investors including TPG, Sherpa and top industry insiders. Watch a video about working at ipsy here and consider joining our growing team!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Ipsy.