We are looking for a Senior Field/Channel Marketing Programs Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our Field-based demand generation campaigns across commercial and Government channels for a SaaS Security company in an emerging market.
- Work collaboratively with the sales/channel groups to plan, execute, and manage field-based programs, metrics, and reporting
- Create high impact events, meet-ups, and other out-reach programs
- Measure and report performance of all Field/Channel marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify market/customer trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance accordingly
- Drive field enablement programs to educate and excite the field and partners
- Brainstorm new and creative regional growth strategies with the field and partners
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience and strategize content
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging communication, event, and outreach strategies and technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Proven track record of success in Field/Channels marketing
- Experience with Federal Government channel marketing
- Working knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce.com is essential
- Highly creative thinking required
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- High degree of initiative, ownership and accountability
- Ability to be a self-starter and works independently. Ability to set priorities and work towards a deadline.
At CloudPassage, we are all about making cloud computing more secure and agile for leading global enterprise companies by resolving the number one inhibitor to cloud adoption: security. This challenge requires smart, passionate, and creative people.
We invented agile security for modern infrastructure. Our platform protects the most critical business assets. Staying in front of the cloud security landscape is a huge challenge that requires expertise, creativity, hard work and intense collaboration.
Leading enterprises like Citrix, Salesforce.com and Adobe use CloudPassage to enhance their security and compliance posture, while remaining agile. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, CloudPassage is backed by Benchmark Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital Partners, Tenaya Capital, Shasta Ventures, Musea Ventures and other leading investors.
Top Reasons to Work With Us:
- CloudPassage is a growing, well funded company that is making a difference
- At the bleeding edge of security and technology
- There are a lot of smart people to work with!
- Great pay, benefits, and stock options
- Rapid career advancement (plenty of opportunity to take on additional responsibility with a fast growing company!)
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest names for customers
- Opportunity to make an impact on customer's security issues
- Opportunity to work with “the best security tool” in the industry
- 50%-100% growth over the last 2 years