The SDR role an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable experience in technical sales. A Capriza SDR will be responsible for proactive outbound and inbound prospecting and lead activity management, with the goal of identifying and qualifying prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline. Responsibilities:
- Building target prospect lists
- Developing industry specific scripts and email templates
- Working with Sales to develop prospecting campaigns
- Cold calling into target accounts
- Qualifying opportunities and passing those on to the appropriate sales representative
- Driving repeatable prospecting processes and consistent reporting
What Capriza is looking for in our future team members:
- Must be able to work in a team environment while maintaining independence
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Some cold calling experience a plus
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus
- Demonstrated ability to overcome objections; candidate will need to come prepared to engage interviewer in a mock scenario
- 1-2 years of cold calling experience preferred.
- Solid work ethic
- No apprehension in cold calling
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-disciplined, organized, good time management
- Articulate, professional
- Good understanding of business & technical concepts
- Detail oriented and self-starter who can multi-task
Capriza fundamentally disrupts the speed and economics of taking your business mobile. The SaaS solution simplifies desktop-first business processes into beautiful, secure mobile experiences for modern devices. Our no-coding, zero-IT, no-integration approach rapidly and cost-effectively unlocks the value of mobile for enterprise business professionals by leveraging existing applications. Founded by the team that created Mercury Interactive, Capriza is the new face of enterprise software. Capriza's investors include Andreessen Horowitz and Charles River Ventures.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Capriza.