Code42 is an enterprise SaaS company that develops intuitive, optimized technology to securely protect and manage the world's information. Top-name brands and large organizations entrust their data to our industry-leading and award-winning CrashPlan endpoint security and backup products. We are a well-funded private company backed by several of the venture capital industry’s most successful firms including Accel, JMI, NEA, and Split Rock Partners.WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
The Presales Systems Engineer (SE) is the primary evangelist and the technical lifeblood of the sales team. The SE is accountable to ensure enterprise solutions are designed & delivered that will continually delight our customers. You will work alongside the enterprise sales team to develop business value and propositions around Code42 solutions. YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Working with business and IT teams to drive business value from Code42 products and solutions
- Delivering technical presentations and demos with superior customer focus
- Driving successful software POC evaluations
- Creating an environment in which prospects become customers and customers become evangelists
- Driving through ambiguity and designing compelling solutions that result in sales
- Represent the voice of Code42 to the customer, and the voice of the customer to Code42.
- Travel up to 30% of time within region
- Minimum of 2 years in a customer-facing role, preferably in a pre-sales engineering capacity
- Minimum of 5 years supporting, delivering, or designing enterprise IT systems
- Ability to translate technology to solutions that solve business problems to all audiences, ranging from technical to executive-level decision makers
- Persuasive written, oral and presentation skills
- You thrive as part of a team and have a collaborative work style
- OS expertise: Windows, Mac and Linux
- IT systems skills: systems management, backup/recovery, networking and security
- Cultivates Innovation
- Values Differences
- Instills Trust
- Customer Focus
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at CODE42.