Code42 is an enterprise SaaS company that develops intuitive, optimized software, technology and services to securely protect and manage the world's information. Top-name brands and large organizations entrust their data to our industry-leading and award-winning CrashPlan endpoint data protection, security and backup products. We are a well-funded private company backed by several of the venture capital industry’s most successful firms including Accel, JMI, NEA, and Split Rock Partners.
We are looking for a self-motivated, flexible and technology-oriented sales team member with strong communication skills. This professional has the desire to grow our mission of great customer experiences by providing customer service, enterprise account development, and revenue growth.
YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, creative, technical and entrepreneurial team environment.
- Understanding Code42’s suite of products and variety of customer targets and needs, while making sure all prospective customers are aware of the technical and business value that our products offer.
- Exceeding annual territory revenue requirements via acquisition of new customers and/or expansion of existing customer base within your assigned geographic region.
- Developing and executing account strategy for major accounts and opportunities within your assigned geographic region.
- Qualifying and understanding prospect priorities and providing compelling presentations of Code42 solutions that incorporate strategic objectives, ROI, and TCO metrics.
- Managing product demonstrations and evaluation activities with the help of the Systems Engineering team.
- Establishing access and relationships with key decision makers, typically at the Director, VP, and CIO/CISO level.
- Building rapport with new and existing customers and moving the sales process forward through onsite meetings, phone, email, events, campaigns and internet marketing activities.
- Capture, maintain, and forecast accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com
- 5+ years of sales experience with significant experience selling enterprise software and/or infrastructure products to corporate enterprises
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Fanatical Devotion to Sales Development, Customer Service, Business Quality, and Data Security
- The ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong Oral and Written Communication skills
- Strong Creative, Multi-tasking, Problem Solving and Organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- The ability to build rapport with prospective and repeat customers in person or over the phone
- The ability to effectively collaborate and work with a variety of internal groups including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Support and Accounting.
- Desire to succeed in a work from home environment. The position is a field based sales role and will require team member to work from a home office and/or partner office.
- BA/BSc. or equivalent combination of education and experience
Manchester, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at CODE42.