Code42 is an enterprise SaaS company that develops intuitive, optimized technology to securely protect and manage the world's information. Top-name brands and large organizations entrust their data to our industry-leading and award-winning CrashPlan endpoint backup.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
You will be implementing the vision and rebuilding the new internal network configuration to be used throughout the organization. You will be responsible for the setup, configuration, administration, and deployment of all network needs related to routers, switches, WiFi, etc... You will work cross-functionally within Code42 to develop standards and processes for managing the network infrastructure consistently and uniformly across the various data centers and sites.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Managing the networking infrastructure that supports the Code42 internal functions. This includes various corporate sites along with the related Data Centers and Data Closets.
- The network infrastructure team will support our internal network (switches, routers, and WiFi). We are transitioning from Juniper to Cisco hardware.
- Help design and implement a hybrid infrastructure model that utilizes Amazon Web Services (AWS) for internal IT needs where appropriate to supplement and support our on-premise VMware environment.
- Work closely with the Security department on VPN and firewall and to ensure that all security policies are enforced and that the network is secure.
- Work with Audit and Compliance team to make sure our systems are secure and that all appropriate policies and procedures are being followed.
- Monitoring and responding to network system outages. Resolving network issues and building solutions to prevent future occurances of issues.
- Mentoring of junior team members to help them grow their skills.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior experience with managing Cisco networking equipment.
- 10 - 15 years of information technology experience.
- Worked in and managed a networking environment that supported virtualization, Code42 utilizes VMware and Cisco hardware for infrastructure and network.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and within scope.
- Ability to troubleshoot and develop a clear plan to resolve any issues presented to you.
- Ability to consistently execute and follow standard policies and procedures around the network systems being supported.
YOU WILL STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD IF YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Infrastruture As A Service (IAAS) utilizing AWS, Microsoft, or Google
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
Standard Competencies we look for:
- Cultivates Innovation
- Values Differences
- Instills Trust
- Customer Focused
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at CODE42.